Monday 12 January 2015

Update on Kenya Parcel - 12-Jan-2015, 7:15pm

As of this writing (7:15pm) what is still outstanding and waiting for donors are 11x long-sleeve t-shirts for girls between the ages of 5 to 12, This request will remain open until Friday,16th of Jan and if there is no one anymore who would like to volunteer to donate, I will take over. I look forward to receiving the donations that have been pledged for this distribution(please post them on or before Jan 25) so I can post them on the 1st week of February. Thank you so much to all who have donated.

Again, unless your parcels are for this Kenya distribution, please do not send any other donations until advised. Anyone who gets offended with this request, there is not much I can do. I will not be responsible for parcels sent and gets lost as there will be no parcel pickups. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment