Saturday 28 March 2015

Parcel picked up yesterday without name - For everyone's info - pls read!

I picked up a parcel yesterday with a return address of Ware, Currimundi 4551 which I think comes from QLD. May I please ask the sender to identify herself by sending me a message at dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com? This is to avoid inconveniences and complications that I am trying to avoid may or may not happen regarding your donation. So PLEASE help by letting me know who you are. I will put your donation on hold and not include in any distributions. Looking forward to hearing from you. 
Also, for future donors, please make sure that you write your full name or email address on a piece of paper if you do not want to write your return address on the satchel. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment