Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas e-shop

I will not be able to do some sewing for dress sponsorships so in lieu of this to continue to raise money for the construction projects of Pittwater Friends of Soibada in Timor Leste, I will be selling some Christmas handmade items which I made in the last few months and of which I was not able to sell in the Dreamers Markets Christmas market last week due to medical emergency.  A portion of the proceeds from any sale will be donated to the Pittwater Friends fundraising. 

As of today, I have raised $760.00 from Dress Sponsorships and am aiming for $1000 by the end of December. Items for sale have been posted with URL links in my facebook page but will be posting same here in my blog sometime today. Here is the link to the facebook album -
If there is anything you like, please make a purchase. Proceeds go to a very worthwhile cause. Any questions regarding any of the items and/or donations made to Pittwater Friends if a sale is made, a spreadsheet will be made available so everything is transparent to everyone or you can send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment