Monday 21 December 2015

Dress Sponsorship Program to support Project Medical Aid & Postage Fund for 2016

** Article first posted last 13-Dec-2015 and edited today (21-Dec-2015) **
A few hours ago I wrote an article about a few kids from the Philippines and who were recipients of this year's Christmas distribution needing financial help for their medical needs. I thought this is a very worthwhile cause to support from my sewing. I have raised money to build a well in Uganda last year. I have raised money for the Pittwater Friends of Soibada, a non-profit organization based in Avalon NSW for their construction projects in Soibada Timor Leste which by the way is still going on until the end of December 2015 so I think it is time to spend my sewing time for another location and this time for medical assistance to kids in need.  

Effective today, in addition to raising postage fund for 2016, my Dress Sponsorship Program will be supporting a new project (Project Medical Aid). This will be the first project I am initiating and a very bold one for the year 2016. Proceeds from the sponsorship of any dresses sewn from any of the fabrics below will be allocated between postage funds for 2016 and Project Medical Aid for needy kids. I am wishing myself all the luck in the world.
For details on the article I wrote, please click here. Dresses sewn and sponsored will be allocated for 2016 distributions. Based on my count, I think I have enough fabrics to sew about 50 dresses so if you want to make a difference and share your blessings not only this Christmas but anyday of the year, why not sponsor a dress. All you have to do is click on the image above or click on the link below. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment