Sunday 13 December 2015

Update on Project Soibada Timor Leste - 12/2015

Project Soibada Timor Leste is a 2015 recipient of my Dress Sponsorship Program. The amount donated maybe very small compared to what others can afford but I always make it a point to provide updates (whenever I can as follow-ups and documentations seem to be my expertise I guess :-) :-)) so dress sponsors would know where the proceeds of their sponsorships have gone and/or what has been accomplished (aside from the fact that a dress is provided to a disadvantaged child) . Here is an update on Project Soibada Timor Leste.
Thank you to the Pittwater Friends of Soibada, a non-profit organization based in Avalon NSW and most especially to Tamara Sloper-Harding for providing these updates in their facebook page which I can then easily download pictures and share the updates with you.
For a larger version of the above update and other pictures of the ongoing construction, please click here.
If you still have a few dollars to spare, this program is still running until the end of December 2015. I still have 4 more dresses left from my 2015 sewing which is waiting for sponsors and a few Christmas items for sale which I handcrafted where 50% of the proceeds from the sale of any of these items will be donated to the on-going construction projects at Soibada Timor Leste. If you are looking to share your blessings this Christmas please check out what is being offered for sale and for sponsorship. The amounts may not be that much but definitely a big difference to the lives of the people in Soibada Timor Leste. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment