Friday 4 August 2017

Update on Dress A Girl Australia's data on Picasa Web album

About a year ago, the Picasa Web album was discontinued by google in order to focus on a single photo service in Google Photos. Due to this move, although it was made known to everyone who was using the Picasa Web album that all photos and videos would still be accessible including tags, captions and comments at the Album Archive of the new Google Photos, I seem to have lost a lot of links. Not all my Picasa Web album data has been saved in the new system.  I received a notification email that my blog was encountering error links (about 50 links) and that I need to correct them. 

It will be impossible for me to restore those links as I am not sure where to find those photos if they are not in the Album archive of the new Google photos so I have decided to remove all links to Dress A Girl Australia's data on dress distributions, dress donations received from the year 2011 to 2015 in my blog to eliminate the errors. I will need time to verify what photos have been saved on dress donations received and at this stage it may not be possible to start from scratch but new links will be posted in my blog for any data that I could possibly recover.

For feedback on dress distributions made from 2011 up to the present, this page here could possibly provide quick access to links on dress distributions to anyone who might be interested. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment