Saturday 8 February 2014

More Pictures from the CDO Philippines Christmas Bags Distribution (Dec 2013)

I think I have more pictures from the CDO Phils Christmas Bags Distribution Dec 2013. Unfortunately there is no visibility of which dresses are handed out as they are inside the Christmas bags and the bags are not transparent except for a few for the boys but still not very clear. Makes it more difficult for me to reconstruct which dresses, pairs of shorts and t-shirts donated were included in the 7 parcels. 

Just trust me that they have been distributed. I dont think it is an easy task to hand out bags to 200 children by an 80-year-old even with 5 assistants and on a rainy day. I was even surprised that they actually did the distribution on that day. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment