Sunday 26 July 2015

More items for fundraising

July is about to end and I really need to see if I am able to save a lot for postage for Christmas distribution. So I have added a few more items to my fundraising drive sale. If there is anything you like, please make a purchase as proceeds goes to a very worthwhile cause.
1) Two more books on Kids and Jewellery - Click on the image to check them out -
2) D-I-Y Craft Kits. Knit your own teddy bear and braid craft kit - Click on the image to check them out -
3) Sisterhood of Purple Block Panels. These panels is over 10 years old. I must have saved it for future use and totally forgot about it until yesterday when I found them in a box. I do not think I have the time to make something out of it so I have decided to sell. Proceeds will make disadvantaged kiddies happy instead of just keeping them in my drawer. Click on the image to check these block panels -
I found a lot of handmade magazines and special issues. Some of these have only been read once or knowing me and my schedule I probably just bought it and didnt have a chance to look at all the pages of the magazines. At first I was thinking of just dropping them off in charity bins but then I realized if these magazines were to be sold by the charity shops I might as well sell them myself and raise money out of it as I also desperately need funds. At a dollar or two plus postage of $2.10, I can see myself earning about 40 dollars from these publications. So once I have taken pictures of each of these magazines, I will be posting them in my Dress A Girl Australia shop for anyone to browse and make a purchase if they like one -
These magazines are not just on sewing or quilting. There are also magazines on bagmaking, cardmaking and papercrafting. Quite a selection and proceeds goes to a very worthwhile cause.

Please help spread the word around!

No comments:

Post a Comment